Current positions available:
Customer Service Representative Position
Entry level customer service position with the Tax Collector’s office. Employee will process the following services: driver’s licenses, title and registrations, disabled parking placards, dealer work, hunting and fishing licenses, property tax payments, and local business tax applications.
Hours of work: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday to Friday; 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM Tuesday, once every 6 weeks.
Examples of duties and responsibilities:
- Enforce office policies meant for customers
- Refer to procedure manuals when assisting customers
- Assist drive-thru customers
- Handle documents presented by customers in a secure and discreet manner
- Understand, explain, and enforce Real-ID requirements
- Issue driver’s licenses and identification cards
- Process title and registration work
- Issue fishing licenses
- Process and collect local business taxes
- Collect property tax payments
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 35 words per minute typing skills
- 2 years of customer service (preferred)
- Familiar with Windows and Office Suite
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Attention to detail
- Accept and apply constructive criticism from manager and peers
- Multi-tasking and able to prioritize
- Critical thinking
- Clearly communicate and understand information in English, both orally and in writing
- Have a flexible schedule (when necessary)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Able to travel between locations (when necessary)
SELECTED APPLICANT MUST PASS DRUG TESTING AND BACKGROUND CHECK.
Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.