May 31st is the last day to pay 2019 property taxes before the tax certificate sale! — Read more
Effective Tuesday, May 12, 2020, we will begin scheduling Driver License road tests for Indian River County residents at our Main office only. Please read the new procedures here prior to scheduling an appointment.
Effective Monday, May 4, 2020, our Main, West, and Sebastian offices will be open for most services. Appointments must be made online prior to arrival for in-office services.
As of Wednesday, April 29th, services at the Tax Collector of Indian River County will be limited to individuals who reside in and businesses located in Indian River County.
If you are a CDL tractor-trailer driver, we appreciate your commitment to getting food and supplies into Florida and we are happy to help you stay on the road, regardless of your home county. Please call (772) 226-1338 for assistance.
Extended Tuesday hours are cancelled until further notice. Our Tuesday hours will resume to normal schedule from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
– Extend the effective period of driver licenses and identification cards with expiration dates of May 1, 2020 to May 31, 2020 for thirty (30) days
– Extend the effective period of driver licenses and identification cards with expiration dates of April 16, 2020 to April 30, 2020 for thirty (30) days
– Extend the effective period of driver licenses and identification cards with expiration dates of March 16, 2020 to April 15, 2020 for sixty (60) days
– Waive the delinquent renewal fees during the extension period for these driver licenses and identification cards.
– The FWC has extended the expiration date for Charter licenses expiring in March or April – Read more.
We encourage all customers to complete their transactions online, rather than in person. As a reminder, online e-check payments are fee-free.
If you cannot process your transaction online, call 772-226-1338 or Contact us for assistance.
We are proud to serve the citizens of Indian River County and the State of Florida with government services. Our website provides you with resources and information you may need, including access to communication with the office. Our office is prepared to assist you with any questions you may have regarding our services.
View our office locations and hours for available services